- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Ductless Splits
- Mitsubishi Ductless Split Systems
- Diamond Elite Dealer
- Zone Control Systems
- Maintenance Plan
- Air Conditioning Tips
- Air Conditioning FAQs
Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
Heating Services in Everett, WA by G & S Heating Cooling & Electric
Good heating is a vital part of making your house into a comfortable home. It’s what makes the indoors so inviting during a cold day, and what keeps you from shivering during the night. Every homeowner recognizes the value of staying warm, although not every homeowner is sure of how to best meet their need for a good heating system.
Fortunately, G & S Heating Cooling & Electric is here to help you out. Founded in 1977 and backed by an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, we've become a leader in the HVAC industry throughout the Pacific Northwest. Read on for an outline of all of our heating services, and links to pages with more information. If you already have an idea about what kind of heating service you want, or if you require more information, call us today and we’ll help you out.
Types of Heating Systems
There are quite a few different kinds of heating systems on the market today, far too many to cover in one page. Fortunately, we offer a wide variety of heating systems that run the gamut from heat pumps to furnaces. Let’s start with furnace, arguably the most popular type of heating system on the market. Furnaces are often combustion based systems, though not always. They operate by burning fuel, often natural gas, to create heat and warm the air which circulates throughout the house. Furnaces are a great middle–of–the–road choice for homeowners in any climate, offering a good heat output and a wide variety of types.
Heat pumps are another common choice for homeowners, though they are a newer technology than furnaces. Heat pumps do not burn fuel to create heat, instead moving existing heat from one area to another. This makes them quite energy efficient, which is one of their biggest advantages. The heat pump type includes geothermal systems, which are heat pumps that take thermal energy from the ground. Ductless split systems are also a kind of heat pump.
Available Heating Services
If you’re looking to install a heating system then G & S Heating Cooling & Electric is here to help you. Picking a heating system that best fits your needs will require evaluating your living space, and what your expectations are. We can help walk you through the decision making process from start to finish, so that you can end up with a heating system that makes you happy.
We also offer a full range of heating repair and maintenance services, for those times when your heating system needs a bit of help. No matter what is wrong with your heater, the professional HVAC technicians at G & S Heating Cooling & Electric will assess the situation and come up with the ideal solution for you.
What to Look for in Heating Contractors
Not all heating contractors are created equal. When you hire a heating contractor, you’re not only trusting them with an expensive piece of equipment, but with your comfort as well. As such, it pays to be thorough when looking for a heating contractor. Have a look at the services they offer, and whether or not they have any third–party qualifications to their name. Look through any testimonials they have available, not just on their site but other sites, as well. Satisfied customers are the best indicator of a good HVAC company. Finally, give them a call and request an estimate.
- Heating Installation: Installing a heating system is obviously one of the most important parts of ensuring your heating system works properly. The process doesn’t start with installation, however. First, you need to select the heating system that fits your needs best. Whether you need help selecting a system, or you already have one that needs installation, call G & S Heating Cooling & Electric and we’ll take care of it for you.
- Heating Replacement: No matter how well you take care of your heating system, you’ll eventually need to have it replaced. If your heating system has reached the end of its life, we can help you choose and install a replacement. If you aren’t sure whether or not your heating system needs replacing, let us know and we can evaluate it for you.
- Heating Maintenance: Heating maintenance is vital for keeping your heating system healthy and operating properly. It is important to schedule heating repair whenever you notice a problem with your system. However, it is equally important to have your heating system checked at least once a year in order to isolate and address any developing issues before they get out of hand.
- Heating Repair: It is very important that you call for heating repair as soon as you notice a problem with your heating system. Waiting for the problem to improve or go away will only result in more involved repairs later on. If your heating system is acting strangely, call G & S Heating Cooling & Electric as soon as possible for a checkup.
- Furnaces: As mentioned above, furnaces are among the most popular kind of heating systems on the market. Their popularity is the result of several factors, including their high heat output and wide variety of options. If you’re interested in having a furnace installed in your home, call us today for an estimate.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are the rising stars of the market, popular for both their heating efficiency and their environmental benefits. By not burning any kind of fuel to generate heat, they both save money and spare the environment from the harmful combustion byproducts that some heating systems create.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps: Geothermal heat pumps are heat pumps that gather their heat from the ground, as opposed to the air. While geothermal systems are larger and have a more complicated installation procedure than other heat pumps, they have the advantage of access to a perpetually available and renewable pool of subterranean heat.
- Ductless Splits: Ductless split systems are heat pumps that only service one room per unit. While this may seem counter–intuitive, ductless splits are actually quite energy efficient. They deliver their heating and cooling directly to the room in which they’re installed, bypassing ductwork that often results in a loss of energy for centralized systems.
- Mitsubishi Ductless Split Systems: G & S Heating Cooling & Electric is an authorized dealer of Mitsubishi ductless split systems. If you’re in the market for a quality ductless split, talk to our technicians today about how Mitsubishi can meet your needs.
- Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer: We are a Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer. That means our employees have been trained by Mitsubishi on the specifications, installation, and servicing of their HVAC products. If you’d like to know more about Mitsubishi products, give us a call.
- Thermostats: The thermostat is the control center of the home heating system, and is one of the most important parts. If you need your thermostat serviced or replaced, we can take care of every detail.
- Zone Control Systems: Zone control systems are designed to give you greater control over how your home is heated. If having control over the climate in each individual room of your house sounds desirable to you, call G & S Heating Cooling & Electric today.
- Insulation: Even the best heating system on the planet won’t do much if your home doesn’t have good insulation. If there are areas of your home that seem drafty or stuffy, consider letting us inspect your home for problems with the insulation.
If you don’t see the service you’re looking for here, or you have a specific question about how we can help you, don’t hesitate to call us!