- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Ductless Splits
- Mitsubishi Ductless Split Systems
- Diamond Elite Dealer
- Zone Control Systems
- Maintenance Plan
- Air Conditioning Tips
- Air Conditioning FAQs
Indoor Air Quality
- Contact Us
The HVAC Company & Electricians Bothell, WA Customers Trust
It can sometimes be hard to find a Bothell WA Electrician or HVAC company that offers the services you need. Gas furnace service and air conditioning service companies are a dime a dozen. What about heat pumps, though? What about geothermal? What about ductless mini splits and UV air purifiers? Here at G & S Heating Cooling & Electric, we believe that you should only ever need one HVAC company to take care of all your electrical, heating and AC needs. Read on for an outline of all the services that we can offer you. And remember: we are also a full electrical service provider, fully capable and willing to take care of your indoor and outdoor lighting, generator and wiring needs. Contact our team of technicians today at (424) 341–4689 or request an estimate online.
Read on to learn more about the services we offer, or follow one of these quick links for a specific service need:
Comprehensive Home Heating Solutions
In Bothell WA heating repair is a pretty huge field, with many different types of heating systems suited to different situations. It can be pretty daunting to try and sift through the entire market on your own, which is why we’re here to help. Offering residents of Bothell furnace repair on gas & electric systems as well as various other furnaces services – no matter what your home heating needs are, we can find a solution that will satisfy you. Give us a call today to learn more.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are systems capable of both heating and cooling functions. They draw thermal energy from the outside air and funnel it inside to heat the home. By not burning fuel, they save a lot of money for those who install them. If you’re looking for a cost–effective heating and cooling solution that can still perform just as well as other systems, let our staff know.
- Insulation Services: Without good insulation, it really wouldn’t matter that much what kind of heating or cooling system you had. A poorly insulated home very quickly acclimates to whatever the temperature is outside, which means it’s cold in the winter and hot in the summer. If your home never seems to be able to stay at the temperature you want it to be, schedule an appointment for insulation inspection with our pros.
Do You Require Air Conditioning Services in Bothell, WA?
Air conditioning is just as important as heating, particularly at the end of spring. If you find yourself in need of air conditioning services, we can help you out. Whether you need repairs, replacement, or just a maintenance checkup, we can make sure that your home is properly air conditioned any time of the year. Even if your AC is running just fine, it’s imperative that you continue to take care of it. We are a full AC service provider.
- AC Repair: The faster you react to problems with your air conditioner, the easier it will be to mitigate any damage those problems can cause. With that in mind, it is important that you call G & S Heating Cooling & Electric as soon as you notice your air conditioner acting strangely. Our expert HVAC technicians will examine your entire system and get it back to top operating condition.
Is Your Home in Need of Electrical Services in Bothell, WA?
There is an incredible amount of power coursing through your home’s electrical grid. This is a great thing for all those appliances you like to use, like computers and air conditioners. However, it also makes electrical work especially dangerous to those who don’t have special training. If you have an electrical problem in your home, let us handle it for you. Our professional electricians can repair your home’s electrical problems in a timely, safe, and correct manner. We also provide new home wiring, rewiring, and comprehensive generator services.
- Generators: Not everyone needs a generator, but for those who do it can be a matter of life or death. If you know that you need a generator, or even if you think you might benefit from one, call G & S Heating Cooling & Electric and we’ll help you through the whole process.
- Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor lighting can be helpful in all sorts of ways, from making your home safer to highlighting the more aesthetically pleasing aspects of your property. If you are thinking about lighting up your property, let us help. To learn more about your outdoor lighting options, give us a shout.
- Electrical Repair: As previously mentioned, electrical repair can be incredibly dangerous. This is not something we ever recommend homeowners trying to do themselves. Unlike a lot of HVAC problems, electrical problems can also threaten your entire house by posing a fire risk. For that reason, it is important that you contact us as soon as you suspect a problem with your electrical system.
We Offer Comprehensive Indoor Air Quality Services in Bothell, WA
Do you suffer from allergies? Do your symptoms seem to intensify when you’re inside your home? If so, your indoor air quality is not what it should be. The average home’s air contains millions of airborne contaminants, many of which can have adverse effects on a person’s house. While the modern home is built for energy efficiency, this can leave you with a variety of issues to handle in terms of your indoor air quality. Fortunately, we offer a diverse range of solutions.
- Duct Cleaning: Homes with central forced air systems tend to have more issues with airborne contaminants than those that don’t. This is because the ducts inside a home serve as both a sanctuary and a transportation method for these contaminants. The contaminants build up in the ducts, which people tend to ignore when cleaning. Then those contaminants are blown around the house every time a forced air system is turned on. G & S Heating Cooling & Electric offers outstanding duct cleaning services.
- Dehumidifiers: Contaminants aren’t the only thing that can lower the quality of the air in your home. High humidity can cause damage to a lot of furniture and electronics, as well as making the atmosphere generally uncomfortable. Our technicians install and service dehumidifiers to help correct the humidity levels in your home, thus improving your quality of life.
We Provide a Wide Variety of Geothermal HVAC Services in Bothell, WA
Geothermal HVAC systems are heat pumps that draw heat from below ground instead of the surrounding air. They are extremely cost– and energy–efficient, owing to their reliance on an endlessly renewable source of thermal energy. Homeowners looking to get off the grid or save significantly on their heating and cooling bills in the long–term may like to consider a geothermal heating and cooling system. We specialize in this technology and we can take care of your needs.
We Offer Water Heating Systems and Services in Bothell, WA
Water heaters aren’t something you likely think about too much. Until you suddenly find yourself without hot water, that is. If you need water heater services, G & S Heating Cooling & Electric has got your back. Whether you’re installing a new water heater, or keeping an old one in operating condition, our highly skilled technicians will ensure the job is done right every time. We offer both conventional tank water heaters as well as high–efficiency tankless systems.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Most water heaters are of the storage tank variety, keeping a large amount of heated water on hand 24/7 in case it’s needed. While this is effective, it’s really not an optimal use of energy. Tankless water heaters eschew storage tanks, activating only when they are needed and shutting off when they are not. Call G & S Heating Cooling & Electric today to find out if a tankless water heater could be the solution for your hot water needs.
for Bothell, WA
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 30 customer reviews
Our Reviews by City
Arlington, WA (50)
Bellevue, WA (5)
Bothell, WA (30)
Brier, WA (1)
Camano Island, WA (11)
Carnation, WA (1)
Clinton, WA (1)
Clyde Hill, WA (2)
Duvall, WA (19)
Edmonds, WA (18)
Everett, WA (121)
Fall City, WA (2)
Freeland, WA (1)
Gold Bar, WA (18)
Granite Falls, WA (12)
Issaquah, WA (1)
Kenmore, WA (5)
Kirkland, WA (4)
La Conner, WA (1)
Lake Stevens, WA (140)
Langley, WA (1)
Lynnwood, WA (35)
Maltby, WA (1)
Marysville, WA (104)
Medina, WA (2)
Mill Creek, WA (19)
Monroe, WA (141)
Mount Vernon, WA (1)
Mukilteo, WA (9)
Redmond, WA (2)
Sammamish, WA (2)
Seattle, WA (7)
Shoreline, WA (5)
Snohomish, WA (249)
Stanwood, WA (15)
Sultan, WA (18)
Tulalip, WA (15)
Woodinville, WA (22)
KUMNEGER - Bothell, WA
Mike has really done an awesome state of the art job. He is very focused and calm with a very high attention to detail. I'm also very impressed how the entire team worked cohesively to get the job done. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my choice, the work done and the consultations I received from the start to the end. I highly recommend G&S heating to friends and family. -Happy customer
New Furnace for Christmas
Yvonne - Bothell, WA
My heater began blowing cold air through the house around Thanksgiving. I had it serviced in hopes that it would improve. Instead, the serviceman showed me that 2 of the 5 heat sources were blown out, and the furnace was too old to get replacement parts. I used Angie's List to locate several HVAC companies from which I received 3 bids. G&S was the best bid. The salesman, Ryan, was polite, punctual, and showed me all the options for the furnace brand that I wanted. The rebate from Costco for the brand that I wanted also made a major difference. Ryan even came back with the contract when I informed him that they had won the bid. G&S Heating was available to measure for and install a new furnace before the New Year. The crew installed the new furnace in no time at all. The house is so much warmer, and I am most grateful for their efficient service and professional demeanor. THANK YOU!!
Furnace maintenance review
Ray - Bothell, WA
Cam - Bothell, WA
They were on time and on budget.
Greg - Bothell, WA
I purchased the new furnace and heat pump on a Friday and it was installed two days later. They brought out 3 trucks and 6 workers and completed the job in 1 day instead of 2.
Mike - Bothell, WA
Our installer arrived on time was very professional. We would highly recommend G & S.
GS Heating Cooling Electric guys are the BEST
Lynn - Bothell, WA
I had a fantastic experience with the person that signed us up and did the paper work to the guys that installed our units. We had a huge project that took 3 days. The guys that came (Mike and Micah) were extremely professional, on time, and friendly. They were very considerate about not leaving a mess and were very good at their job. We were not very happy with being scheduled for install in Sept but Lenox product was somehow so back ordered that it didn't come in until end of Oct and we got it installed beginning of Nov. It was NOT GS Heating Cooling Electric company's fault at all. They called me weekly with updates and were very apologetic. I would recommend their services.
Great Friendly, Knowledgable Service at a Great Price!
Dennis - Bothell, WA
I've had previous wonderful experience with G & S. And this service call was no exception. Eric, the service tech, showed up promptly, skillfully and carefully diagnosed the issue, had the needed parts on hand and replace them. Then checked out all the other key components as well to ensure I am good to go for the winter. And got me set up with an awesome annual service contract too.
Brad - Bothell, WA
Very Information...Good Recomendations
Michael - Bothell, WA
Great service and always a good experience
Lisa - Bothell, WA
Heat pump installation in 2009. I love it. Wished we'd done it sooner. Lowered our electricity costs dramatically and we get to be warm (or cool.) Electric water heater installed 2013. Since the heat pump we've never used any other company. Service is always good. The technicians are friendly and professional.
Great service at a great price
Elias - Bothell, WA
The G&S team were professional to the nth degree. They did a great job and cleaned up after the work was done.
Nollan - Bothell, WA
Everything went super smooth! From initial consultation and estimate, to final install, the job was completed seamlessly! They came out with 3 trucks and a whole crew and got our ac installed in less than a day!
Air conditioning install
Murray - Bothell, WA
Outstanding experience throughout. From our initial contact with Nate to the finished install by Michael and Issaic, we couldn't have been happier. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, explained how the system worked, cleaned up afterwards and when they left you wouldn't even known they had been there. Costco continues to provide the best services to their members! Great partnership....thank you
kept in contact, on time, professional service
Al - Bothell, WA
Cody - Bothell, WA
Timely and wonderful service.Great advice on caring for sys.
Mike - Bothell, WA
Very Knowledgeable and helpful regarding out system.
Eric at G&S Heating is Great!
Penny - Bothell, WA
Sometimes having dudes in my house fixing or inspecting things weirds me out, but Eric is so nice and friendly and personable and non-creepy that I never dread the 2x per year heater inspection.
Arun - Bothell, WA
John,Nate and their team was great
A company in which to have confidence
Ron - Bothell, WA
G&S came highly recommended and did not disappoint . They worked on solving the repair need without using the service call as an opportunity to sell new products. They were courteous and on point.
Performing a Precision Tune Up on a Rheem Gas Furnace in Bothell, WA
Near 231st St SE, Bothell, WA 98021
Running a dedicated 30 amp electrical circuit for a Lennox air conditioning unit. Installing a Eaton air conditioner disconnect with a built in weather rated GFCI protected outlet
Near NE 192nd Pl, Bothell, WA 98011
We are installing a 30 amp electrical circuit for a brand new Lennox 3 ton Air Conditioner. We are using an Eaton GFCI air conditioning disconnect.
Near NE 192nd Pl, Bothell, WA 98011
We are installing a 30 amp electrical circuit for a 3 ton Lennox Air Conditioner. We also ran a dedicated 20 amp circuit for a service outlet, inside of an Eaton Air Conditioning disconnect.
Near 31st Ave SE, Bothell, WA 98021
Repair Lennox gas furnace in
Near Poppy Rd, Bothell, WA 98012
Running a dedicated 30 amp electrical circuit for a Lennox air conditioner. Installing a Eaton Air Conditioner disconnect with built in GFCI outlet.
Near 40th Dr SE, Bothell, WA 98012
Estimate for gas furnace in Bothell Washington
Near 240th St SW, Bothell, WA 98021
Performing a Planned Maintenance on a Lennox Gas Furnace in Bothell, WA
Near 23rd Ave SE, Bothell, WA 98012
Estimate for York furnace in Bothell Washington
Near NE 156th Pl, Bothell, WA 98011
Estimate for Linux ductless heat pump in Bothell Washington
Near 160th St SE, Bothell, WA 98012
Estimate for Lennox air conditioner in Bothell Washington
Near 40th Dr SE, Bothell, WA 98012